Course Code LMT101
Mandatory training is a requirement for NHS nursing staff in order to work in a safe manner. This training Course provides Nurses and Healthcare assistants with classroom training as a refresher course to update their knowledge and skills.
All nurses and care staff (NHS/Community/Agency Workers)
To enable nurses and healthcare assistants to meet their mandatory training requirements for each year.
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Information Guidance
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Infection Prevention and Control
- NHS Conflict Resolution
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Moving and Handling (Basic overview – does not cover people moving)
- Preventing Radicalisation
Course Duration: 1 Full day (0930-1700Hrs)
Course Cost: £50 per learner
- Classroom training in our venue or one of our regional venues: £50 per learner.
- Classroom training at your venue: £490 for the day. Maximum of 15 learners at a time
On completion of this course, each candidate will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.