Course Code: LBCM 101
BOWEL CARE MANAGEMENT
Aimed at Nurses and Carers who support clients requiring bowel management.
- Understand the physiology and anatomy of the bowels
- Gain insight into bowel dysfunctions.
- Assess the bowel care needs of your client.
- Confidently perform: Bowel stimulation, bowel evacuation and use of enemas.
- The NMC guidance and other policies surrounding Bowel Management
- Anatomy & physiology of the bowel
- Causes of bowel dysfunction
- Bowel Evacuation
- Possible complications
Duration: Half Day (0930- 1330Hrs)
Course Cost: £75
The course is equivalent to 5 CPD Points/Hours
Upon completion of this course, the candidate will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate of Attendance and a learning tool.