Course Code LMT102
Mandatory training is a requirement for nursing staff in order to work in a safe manner. This training Course provides nurses and healthcare assistants with classroom training including practicals and assessment
All nurses and care staff (NHS/Community/Agency Workers)
To enable nurses and healthcare assistants to meet their mandatory training requirements for each year.
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety at Work
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Caldecott Principles
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Lone Working
- Conflict Management
- Manual Handling – (Includes Practical Session)
- Basic Life Support including CPR – (Includes Practical Session)
Course Duration: 2 Full days
Course Cost: £130 per learner
- Classroom training in our venue or one of our regional venues: £130 per learner for the two days.
- Classroom training at your venue: £700 for the two days. Maximum of 15 learners at a time.
On completion of this course, each candidate will receive a certificate of attendance.